New Balance has a revered history of making technical performance footwear to meet the needs of professional athletes. New Balance Numeric continues this tradition with the 1010; our most technically advanced skate shoe to date. The 1010 features a full-length dual-density FuelCell midsole, for propulsive underfoot cushioning. An upper harnessing FantomFit and anatomical inner heel pods provide a secure lockdown fit. The 1010 blends New Balance and skate heritage perfectly for confidence both on and off the board. The 1010 is the signature model of Tiago Lemos.
Now, Tiago 1010 is re-establishing its tastes for skateboarding in collaboration with RONE, offering a look at the concept of "sophisticated skateboarding". RONE is a footwear label created by professional skateboarder Tony Ferguson that shines skate and street influences through a more luxurious lens.
- FantomFit upper offers ultra-light bonded support
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Leather and mesh upper for comfort and style
- Upper features no-sew overlays for a sleek fit and feel
- Rubber cup outsole for durability
- Lace closure ensures a secure fit
- Anatomical inner heel pods
- Tiago Lemos pro model shoe for New Balance Numeric