8.375" JESUSA! Deck
Sale Sold out
Regular price $104.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Artwork by Sean Cliver
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Hand-Screened at Screaming Squeegees
- Caveat: Be aware that blemishes and imperfections are an expected and accepted part of the screen-printing process. Each board is screened by hand, one at a time, layer upon layer, making each print unique unto its own—just like snowflakes! That said, sorry, but we will not consent to any returns unless the graphic is determined to be unacceptable at our discretion. Please take this into consideration prior to ordering any screen-printed boards.
- Dimensions: 8.375 x 32.25
- Specs: Nose: 7.0 / Tail: 6.625 / WB: 14.25
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: You know what? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Just kidding. Satire sure has become a murky category of late, though. A damn dirty shame, too, because I've always considered it to be an important cornerstone of American democracy. It, along with seemingly everything else that's been fought long and hard for over the history of our nation, is fast becoming an endangered liberty, or at the very least one that few can wrap their polarized heads around anymore, all context be damned. Feel free to disagree and live and let live—that too was once considered to be an American right and way of civilized life—or buy it now and and use it as camouflage to skate under His eye through the surveillance state streets of Gilead (I know, sounds overwhelmingly silly and alarmist, but who would've ever guessed we'd currently be slipping back down the Church & State slope in this day and age). —Cliver
- Warning: Since the dawn of mankind, top stain veneers come in a variety of colors and the one shown here is for display purposes only. In other words, we cannot guarantee a specific color so please be pleasantly surprised with the one you receive and not get all bent and butt-hurt about it.