Slip on a splash of clear metallic pleasure with the ever-popular analog-digital combination GA-2100 in a slimmer, more compact profile.
Metallic translucent designs in a choice of colors for versatile watches that pair with any outfit, all year round. Index markings treated with a half-matte vapor deposition finish bring to life the clear metallic look.
The dial and dial ring on the blue and pink models are treated with micro-polarized paint to create a mysterious and subtle radiance.
- Case Size 46.2 × 42.9 × 11.2 mm
- Weight 41g
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
Carbon Core Guard structure
200-meter water resistance
Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W X 2
- Mineral Glass
- 140 to 205mm
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Double LED light LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow) LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
12/24-hour formatHand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (day) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date