GBD100BAR-4 FC Barcelona
A collaboration with the TV documentary series Matchday: Inside FC Barcelona, which focuses on the famed Spanish football club. Features a blue and garnet color scheme that evokes the club’s historical uniform colors.
The color scheme evokes the past and present uniforms of FC Barcelona, based on the blaugrana (blue and garnet) that are the club’s traditional colours. Yellow accents are inspired by the colour of the club’s away uniforms. The bezel of the GBD100BAR is finished with gold-colored accents, evoking the gold trophy awarded to the champions.
The band is imprinted with the club motto, “MÉS QUE UN CLUB” (“More than a club”). The four stripes on the band loops represent the senyera, the flag of Catalonia that forms part of the FC Barcelona crest.
Engraved with the FC Barcelona crest and Matchday logo.
- Case size 58.2 x 49.3 x 17mm
- Case/metal material: Resin/Aluminum
- Shock Resistant
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
- Resin Band
- 200-meter water resistance
- Training Function
- Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth)
- G-Shock Move App
- Mineral Glass
- World time
- 38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- LED: White
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours everyday.)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- 12/24-hour format
- Flight mode
- Regular timekeeping:
Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
User profile creation
- Life Log Data
- Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run)
- Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned