Rolling Stones 51-30 LTD
The Rolling Stones are the epitome of multi-generational appeal. Performing live tours six decades after their beginnings, The Rolling Stones are true originals in the world of rock and roll that have remained eternally-relevant in pop culture today. Whether you are a new fan of the band or a longtime groupie—you’re going to love this two-part collection of timepieces and more from Nixon and The Rolling Stones.
Pushing against the notion that watches had to fade into the background of an outfit, the 51-30 is designed to play loud with a Rolling Stones edge.
Dive-ready 300m water resistance and solid stainless steel construction make the 51-30 one of the burliest pieces in the line.
The classic Tongue adorn the face while the glass features an outline to make it pop along with Rolling Stones in neon sign font. The crown and pushers are located on the 9 o'clock side of the case instead of 3 o'clock to prevent ""wrist bite"" during active use. A four-hand quartz with a rock-and-roll subdial and a uni-directional rotating bezel for an analog countdown.
Pioneers in the world of rock and roll, The Rolling Stones are jamming with Nixon on a heavy, limited-edition collab. Performing six decades after their beginnings, The Stones are the epitome of multi-generational appeal.
Classic Stones graphics, album artwork and fashion cues overdrive the collection’s designs. That, combined with a selection of Nixon legacy watches, from analog to digital, and you have yourself a show you’ll never forget. Custom designs note by note, roll up and embrace the iconic sound.
- Only 500 Made
- 300 Meter / 30 ATM
- Miyota Japanese quartz 4 hand with crown placement at 9 o'clock
- 25 mm custom solid stainless steel 3-link bracelet with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring and includes bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, CD textured subdials and custom molded hands.
- 51 mm, 300 meter/30 ATM custom solid stainless steel, solid stainless steel or handmade acetate unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer, hardened mineral crystal, screw down crown and pushers, stainless steel screw down caseback and screw pin lugs.
- Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
- Lug Measurement 25mm