“Off The Wall” Together. This collection was designed to support a more equal and inclusive society, celebrate the LGBTQ+ community, and promote free expression. In recognition of Pride celebrations worldwide, the Pride UltraRange EXO features a Vans twist on all the colors that represent this vibrant community. Playing on the design of our iconic sidestripe, this low top shoe showcases the Philly Pride Flag colors on one side and the Trans Flag colors on the other, so that you can celebrate Pride in every step. Along with printed laces, the Pride UltraRange EXO includes a co-molded UltraCush midsole, updated RapidWeld detailing, a lightweight, die-cut rubber outsole, and a breathable Old Skool-inspired upper made with mesh and synthetic materials. In celebration of Pride, Vans is donating a total of $200,000 from the Checkerboard Fund at Tides Foundation to three organizations committed to advocating for and providing the space, access, and community needed to uplift the voices of the LBGTQ+ community. One of these organizations that we are proud to support is the Tegan and Sara Foundation. With a donation of $100,000, Vans will support camperships for over 20 LGBTQ+ summer camps in the US and Canada. In addition, this donation will support the Trans Youth Community Grants program to distribute needed funds for local, grassroots organizations supporting trans youth.
• VANS PRIDE COLLECTION - The Philly Pride Flag and Trans Flag colors are proudly displayed at the sidestripes.
• FULL SUPPORT - EXO Skeleton provides built-in support across the toes and medial sidewall, with a heel lock for a secure fit.
• ULTRACUSH® FOR COMFORT - The co-molded UltraCush® Lite midsole increases comfort, not weight.
• ALL-TERRAIN GRIP - Full rubber-wrapped reverse waffle lug outsoles improve traction and flexibility.
• INCREASED BREATHABILITY - An UltraCush® tongue with breathability ports offers superior airflow.