Half Cab 30th Loose Fleece Pant
30 Years of the Half Cab
The Half Cab, Steve Caballero’s legendary signature mid-top, was first released in 1992, and has since been widely regarded as the most important shoe in the history of skate culture. Thirty years later, this mid top remains an icon, beloved for its history and its style.
To celebrate the occasion, the Half Cab 30th Loose Sweatpant features the shoe’s signature patch sewn beneath the left pocket and a sleek, all-black colorway. Made with soft, mid-weight brushed back fleece, this classic sweatpant keeps the Half Cab’s history alive while looking toward the next thirty years of progression.
Model is 6 feet tall and wearing a size Medium.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Mid-weight brushed back fleece fabrication
• Ribbed waistband with drawcord
• Ribbed cuffs
• Angled front hand pockets with zippers
• Rear patch pocket with sewn-on label
• Woven label under front left pocket
• Loose fit