Skate Half Cab 92'
30 Years of the Half Cab In 1992, skaters created the world’s greatest skate shoe with just scissors and duct tape. They cut down their shoes to make something that could push skateboarding the way they wanted to, and the Half Cab was born. Three decades later, skaters are still pushing forward.
Introducing the Skate Half Cab ’92, a new build on a skate classic. Completely redesigned with skaters in mind, the Skate Classics Half Cab ’92 delivers more of what skaters need to enable maximum progression.
- The new sidewall finish, checkerboard flag, and “Skateboarding” branding are some of subtle differences to enhance this iconic style.
- The fully revised upper with molded heel counter, locked-in tongue straps, and a recut of the DURACAP™ underlay offers an essential fit that is more breathable and durable where skaters need it most.
- The two-part foxing, featuring a tougher toe knurl, ensures heightened board contact, and the redesigned gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been made even better with our SickStick™ rubber compound and an internal heel shank to deliver more grip, more boardfeel, more support, and more durability.
- Uppers made from sturdy suede and 6 oz canvas round out the upgraded design. The Skate Half Cab ’92 gives the look you want with all the performance benefits real skaters demand. Because skate classics are made for skateboarding.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStickTM gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.