A very special addition to the GMWB5000 line, the original full metal take on the first-ever G-SHOCK.
This unique design features a unique camouflage pattern abstracted from the circuitry of the no. 3459 module of the GMWB5000.
The pattern is rendered in black ion plating and laser engraving, which is applied both before and after the ion plating to create the impression of shading for a pattern of depth and dimension.
Made with TranTixxii® titanium alloy developed by Nippon Steel Corporation, this timepiece delivers titanium’s lightweight comfort against the skin, and roughly twice the surface hardness of conventional titanium, for a mirror-finish beauty comparable to stainless steel.
Make a statement of maximum impact with this amazing full metal G-SHOCK.
- Case size (L× W× H): 49.3 × 43.2 × 13 mm
- Weight: 104 g
- Case and bezel material: Titanium
- Band: Titanium Band, Solid Band, One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Construction: Shock Resistant
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Time adjustment: Radio-controlled Watch; Multi band 6
- Power supply and battery life: Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Back plate: Screw Lock Back
- Surface treatment: Black ion plated case, Black ion plated band
- Compatible band size: 150 to 205 mm
- World time: 5 World time 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Timer: Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Alarm/hourly time signal: 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), Hourly time signal
- Light: LED backlight (Super illuminator) Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds), afterglow
- Light color: LED:White
- Calendar: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Mute feature: Button operation tone on/off
- Energy saving feature: Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Battery display/alert: Low battery alert
- Run time: Approx. battery operating time: 10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Other features: 12/24-hour format, Date/month display swapping, Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages), Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Time adjustment details: Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz, Time calibration signal reception Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal Manual receive The latest signal reception results