The latest and greatest innovation to hit the streets, the Force 58 gives you the durability of a cupsole with the flexibility of vulcanized shoes. Hidden details (like the how-to guide on the sockliner) add a playful twist inspired by getting outside. To top it off, textile materials and throwback branding are reminiscent to your favorite '90s backpacks.
- Suede and canvas are the perfect pairing of durability and breathability.
- Perforations and Swoosh on the toe are a nod to heritage basketball styles.
- Rubber sole has a full cupsole stitch for exceptional durability.
- Tri-star shapes on the sole expand and contract for better grip and boardfeel right out of the box.
- Stretchy inner gusset hugs your foot to help keep your shoe on if your laces blow out.